Assignments in ZICER
- Drafting and conducting projects
- Counselling and educating entrepreneurs regarding financing entrepreneurial and other projects from national and EU funds
- Assisting entrepreneurs in applying for non-refundable means from national and EU funds
- Drafting and conducting projects in which Agency is one of the stakeholders
- Cooperation with the City of Zagreb, various ministries, other public administration bodies, NGOs and the rest of stakeholders regarding EU projects, as well as coordinating different activities
- Drafting business plans
Upon graduating from the Faculty of Economics at the University of Zagreb, she has held several job positions in the country and abroad, of which one of the more interesting was: meat products retail chain manager.
During the ten years spent in the Technology Park and the Development Agency, she has been involved in many aspects of doing business, from financial function activities, managing public procurement, realization of programmes of entrepreneurial support to cooperation projects on both European and domestic projects. Also, she is constantly undergoing professional training and education, thus acquiring new know-how.
Hobbies and spare time
Loves travelling, making and storing memories, interior design and daily recreational activities.